Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following are the standard contract terms (‘terms of business’) which constitute a legally binding agreement between you (customer) and Dr RxPharmacy. It is to ensure that both the aforementioned parties are fully aware of their rights and responsibilities from the beginning.
Dr RxPharmacy advises you to go through the terms and conditions carefully, before making any deal. By using the services of Dr RxPharmacy, you are deemed to have agreed to all the terms of the sale/services.
1. Dr RxPharmacy reserves the right to amend the policies, and any rules and regulations governing the purchase. Please read the updated policies from time to time in order to avoid any confusion.
2. All the products offered by Dr RxPharmacy, produced by Indian manufacturers as well as the manufacturers from foreign countries, comply with the norms set by Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) and WHO.
3. Customers can place bulk orders with our online pharmacy. However, those medicines should be used for personal consumption only and not reselling. If you fail to adhere to these norms, Dr RxPharmacy will not be liable, but you only will have to face the consequences.
4. Users cannot buy medicines for more than 3 months at a given time, on the Dr RxPharmacy website.
5. Customers must not take the drugs without consulting a physician.
USE OF WEBSITE
1. If any customer is found violating the above mentioned terms and conditions, Dr RxPharmacy may terminate his access to the website. The drug pharmacy may do so without any prior notice to the customer.
2. Dr RxPharmacy reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any given point in time, in its sole discretion.
3. You may use the Dr RxPharmacy website for personal use and not for commercial use.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
1. You must register with Dr RxPharmacy to store the record of your medical consultations and your personal health information, such as the current medications you are taking, your medical history and any allergies you might have.
2. You can create an account with our online pharmacy by providing your name, gender, date of birth, contact number, email and shipping address.
3. By providing that information to the Dr RxPharmacy, you agree that the information submitted by you during the registration and throughout is accurate.
4. Your right to use the services of Dr RxPharmacy is not transferable.
5. You agree that you would create only one account on our online pharmacy website.
1. All the users must be over 18 years of age to use our website. Dr RxPharmacy does not cater to the minors (people below the age of 18, as described by law).
2. Organisations or Companies must not register themselves on our online pharmacy website through individuals or otherwise.
Dr RxPharmacy uses the SSL encryption technology to protect your personal information, before sending it over the Internet. In simple words, your transactions with Dr RxPharmacy are 100% secure. Read our payment security policy here.
TERMS OF SALE/SERVICES
1. Dr RxPharmacy may decline to process any order at its discretion, without any liability to the customer.
2. Dr RxPharmacy has the right to discontinue any offer on the website at any given point in time.
3. Dr RxPharmacy may limit the order quantity of any product available on its website.
4. The communication between you and our pharmacists/representatives, through the chat window, would be accessible to the Dr RxPharmacy to monitor the quality of the consultation.
5. The services provided by the Dr RxPharmacy should be used along with the ongoing treatment from a licensed physician. You should not depend solely on our online pharmacy website to base your medical conditions.
Dr RxPharmacy would not be liable, if any harmful effects or consequences may arise in the course of relying solely on our pharmacy website.
6. Dr RxPharmacy does not warrant that its services would meet all your requirements or that the services would be timely and error-free.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
1.The prices mentioned on the Dr RxPharmacy website are inclusive of all the applicable taxes. There are no hidden costs.
2. Dr RxPharmacy makes sure that every product’s price and its availability are up to date. If in case, you find any discrepancy, please contact us through the toll-free number or email.
3. Dr RxPharmacy accepts payments made through wire transfer, money orders, and cheques.
1. You must update your account information on the Dr RxPharmacy website, with the latest shipping address.
2. Dr RxPharmacy takes 12-15 business days to deliver the medicines, depending on your location, which gives you enough time to modify or cancel the order you placed with our online pharmacy.
3. The standard delivery cost on Dr RxPharmacy website is $20, for any order below $150. However, it may vary depending on the size of the parcel. Orders above $150 do not bear any delivery charges.
Dr RxPharmacy values its relationship with its customers.You can share your feedback or reviews regarding the medicines, services etc. with our online pharmacy at [email protected]. We take customer feedback seriously and ensure to improve our services at every step.