Herbs are the green or leafy part of a plant we use for their scent, aroma, and therapeutic properties. They have been used as health supplements since ancient times, and people have immense trust in them. Herbal products come in several forms, including capsules, tablets, powder, extracts, teas, fresh or dried plants, etc. People use herbal products for improving or maintaining their health. As they use pure herbs, they are less likely to cause any side effects, so many people choose herbal products over conventional medicines.
What Herbs Are Commonly Used For Medicines?
The following is the list of pure herbs along with the symptoms or medical conditions they can relieve:
- Chamomile - anxiety, inflammation, swelling, vomiting during chemotherapy, skin irritation from radiation cancer treatments, etc.
- Echinacea - cold, flu, bronchitis, upper respiratory infections, ear infections, yeast infections, canker sores, HIV, AIDS, influenza, gingivitis, and certain inflammatory conditions.
- Feverfew - fever, migraine, arthritis, stomach aches, toothaches, insect bites, rheumatoid arthritis, and issues with menstruation or labor during childbirth, etc.
- Garlic - high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc.
- Ginger - indigestion, nausea, motion sickness, cancer, high blood pressure, sore muscles, period pains, arthritis symptoms, etc.
- Ginseng - cancer, fatigue, heart disease, high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction, hepatitis C, menopausal symptoms, high blood sugar, poor concentration, etc.
- Ginkgo - Alzheimer's disease, dementia, schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, asthma, fatigue, altitude sickness, erectile dysfunction, cancer, neuropathy, blood pressure problems, macular degeneration, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and premenstrual syndrome
- Milk thistle - liver disease, chronic hepatitis C, type-2 diabetes, etc.
- Saw palmetto - hair loss, low sex drive, pelvic pain, hormone problems, urinary problems, low sperm count, prostate cancer, etc.
- Valerian - stress, tension, anxiety, over-excitability, menstrual pain, rheumatic pain, intestinal colic, migraine pain, insomnia, etc.
What Pure Herbs Products Do We Offer?
Online Drug Pharmacy offers a broad range of herbal products manufactured with selected pure herbs, including: