Heart & Blood Pressure
A heart condition increases your risk of having a heart attack, renal disease, stroke, and other significant health issues. Early treatment of Hypertension and other heart-related disorders is crucial for preventing complications.
Many different medicines can help treat high blood pressure.
These blood pressure medications are known as Antihypertensives. They are classified into various groups, each functioning differently and having specific side effects.
With so many alternatives available, it may take time and patience to discover the ideal one. Your physician will discuss with you to determine the optimal therapy, which may include one or more heart medications.
How is a heart condition diagnosed?
Your doctor will look for warning indicators of cardiovascular and circulatory issues.
Conditions including elevated blood pressure, an irregular pulse, an enlarged heart, fluid accumulation in the lungs or lower extremities are just a few examples.
If you are diagnosed with a heart problem, your doctor may offer testing to determine the underlying cause.
Depending upon the severity of your condition, the doctor might prescribe certain heart medications, including:
- ACE inhibitors such as Enalapril, Ramipril
- Angiotensin Receptor Blockers such as Losartan, Telmisartan
- Antiplatelet medicines such as Clopidogrel, Prasugrel
- Diuretics or water pills such as Aldactone, Furosemide, Metolazone
- Calcium channel blockers such as Amlodipine, Amlodipine Besylate, Lercanidipine, Nifedipine
- Beta-blockers such as Atenolol, Bisoprolol, Carvedilol, Propranolol
- Clonidine Hcl medicines such as Catapress
- Statins such as Atorvastatin, Rosuvastatin, Simvastatin
You may adopt healthy lifestyle practices besides taking blood pressure or other heart medications. Taking a balanced diet and exercising regularly can help treat the condition better.
We at DrRx Pharmacy provide a wide range of medicines at affordable prices. With the vision to better medical practices, we intend to become a leading pharmaceutical label globally.