Budecort Rotacaps - 400mcg
|USA Brand||Pulmicort Rotacaps|
|USA Brand Name||Pulmicort Rotacaps|
What is Budecort Rotacaps
Budecort Rotacaps 400 mcg is used to prevent Asthma related symptoms like wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, etc.
Budesonide (400mcg) is Budecort’s active ingredient that belongs to the Glucocorticosteroids class of medicines.
Budecort Rotacaps 400mcg is a prescription-only medication for people with known medical issues.
Cipla Ltd. is a renowned manufacturer of Budecort 400 Rotacaps.
Budecort 400 Rotacaps uses
Budecort Rotacaps 400mcg is a highly effective medication for managing the symptoms of Asthma.
Asthma is a medical disorder characterized by constricted, swollen, and irritated airways that generate mucus and make breathing difficult.
It is a long-term condition that is triggered by dust particles, smoke, grass and tree pollen, animal fur, etc.
Working of Budecort Rotacaps
Budecort 400 Rotacaps are formulated using the active ingredient Budesonide.
The medication functions by inhibiting the generation of chemical messengers that have a role in allergic and non-allergic inflammation-mediating activities.
Budecort 400 Rotacap prevents the synthesis of chemical signals in the lungs and breathing airways that cause airway inflammation (swelling).
This clears the airways and makes breathing easier.
As a result, Asthma and related symptoms are alleviated.
Budecort 400 Rotacaps Dosage
Your healthcare provider will diagnose your condition and establish the appropriate dosage of Budecort Roatacaps 400mcg.
How to use Budecort Rotacaps
- Use it according to your doctor's recommendations
- Do not discontinue Budecort Rotacap without your doctor's approval, even if you feel better after a few doses
- Place the capsule close to the base of the rotahaler, not in the mouthpiece
- Twist the mouthpiece and inhale deeply until you hear a click
- Attempt to hold your breath for ten seconds
- If there is still powder in the rotahaler, repeat the procedure
- To avoid infections, rinse your mouth after each use
If you've forgotten to take this medication, take it as soon as you remember
If it is time for your next dose, skip the dose you missed and resume your normal dosing plan
Inhale only one dose at a time
Do not exceed the suggested dosage. Contact your doctor immediately if you have overdosed on this medication.
Strengths and Substitutes of Budecort Rotacaps
Budecort Rotacaps are available in various strengths and substitutes.
- Budecort Rotacaps 100 Mcg
- Budecort Rotacaps 200 Mcg
- Budecort Inhaler 100 Mcg
- Budecort Inhaler - 200mcg
- Budecort Respules - 0.5mg
- Budecort Respules 1 mg
The Budecort 400 Rotacaps alternative, which contains the same ingredient Budesonide, includes:
Budecort 400 Rotacaps Side effects
Budecort Rotacaps 400mcg is an Asthma medicine that is both safe and effective.
Consult a physician immediately if any of the following adverse effects occur after taking medicine.
- Abdominal pain
- Cushing syndrome
- Increased risk of infection
- Muscle pain
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Muscle twitching
- Joint pain
Before taking a medication, it is vital to consult your doctor about any possible interactions.
Some medicinal interactions of Budecort include:
Before taking Budecort Rotacaps 400 mcg, please see your physician if you have any of the following conditions:
- Peptic ulcers
- Kidney or liver problems
- Ocular herpes infection
Budecort Rotacaps 400mcg should never be administered without medical supervision.
- Consider the following precautions before using this Asthma treatment.
- Do not use Budecort Rotacaps if you are allergic to Budesonide
- Ensure that the entire course of treatment should be done. Do not discontinue Budecort 400 mcg Rotacap without first consulting a physician
- Do not use it to relieve sudden Asthma attacks. Use your quick relieving inhaler for the same purpose
- Gargle with warm water with each breath to prevent oral and throat infections
- Before taking Budecort 400 mcg Rotacap, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breastfeeding
Keep it at room temperature and away from the sun and moisture
Keep medicines away from children and pets
Ensure that each medicine is discarded properly if expired or not in use
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is the use of Budecort 400?
Budecort 400 Rotacap is an Asthma medication (wheezing and shortness of breath). This medication is only used as a "preventer."
It will not relieve an asthma attack once it has begun. Therefore you will also require a fast-acting reliever inhaler.
How often can I use Budecort?
What should I refrain from doing while taking Budesonide?
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may enhance the effects of Budesonide by increasing its concentration in the body.
Grapefruit should not be eaten or consumed while taking this medicine.
How long does Budecort take to work?
To prevent the frequency of Asthma attacks, this medication must be taken daily and at regular intervals, as prescribed by your doctor.
This medication typically begins to act within 24 to 48 hours, but it may take 2 to 6 weeks before you get the full effects.